The Uzi is a submachine gun, featured in both IGI games.
Uzi has a rate of fire of 900 RPM, but is highly inaccurate. So it should be used only for close quarters. Its ammo is shared with Mp5SD3 and Glock 17. It is usually found in the hands of security guards (enemies with red caps).
Uzi's rate of fire is now reduced to 600 RPM, but it has still poor accuracy. Furthermore, it is not useful for silent approaches as it is not silent. It is found in the hands of Libyan guards.
Project IGI: Edit
- Trainyard: Found in office building near roof ladder
- Military Air Base: Found on security backup guards
- Radar Base: Found on security backup guards
- Get Priboi: Found on the guard on the second pylon
- Border Crossing: Found on two guards near the vehicle after first checkpoint
- Missile Trainyard: Found on security backup guards at last objective
- Defend Priboi: Found on majority of guards in first compound
- Eagle's Nest I: Found on security backup guards
- Finding the bomb: Found on the guard in the tunnel before the room with sentry gun control
IGI 2: Covert Strike: Edit
- Libyan Rendezvous: Found on guards
- Prison Escape: Found on guards
- Priboi's Villa: Found on guards
- The Airfield: Found on guards
- Showdown at the Docks: Found on guards
- The single Uzi has its own firing sound in IGI 2, unlike the Twin Uzi which uses the same firing sound as the one from IGI 1.