When used by Jones, the Medical Syringe heals him a few health points. Limited supply is available throughout the IGI series.
The medical syringe is often found throughout the missions. It uses medical pickups, which are available during certain missions.
Number of health points healed depends on how long the syringe is used and how much ammo it has left. Continual use of this item increases the health slowly, while one time use increases health by a very little amount.
In IGI 2: Covert Strike, this item has one-time usage only. No ammo pickups are available.
It instant heals up to 75 HP upon injecting.
Also, it can be picked up and dropped like any other weapon.
It is very rare, and only found in three levels.
Project IGI: Edit
- Trainyard: Found in one of three barracks near the watchtower
- Military Air Base: Found in the basement of security building (1st objective), guard headquarter building and the checkpoint at the entrance of another base.
- Radar Base: Found in guard headquarter building
- Get Priboi: Found in the small rooom the large warehouse.
- Border Crossing: Found in a barrack at 2nd checkpoint
- Re-supply: Found in a warehouse near the main entrance to the tank maintenance yard
- Missile Trainyard: Given at the start of the mission
- Eagle's Nest II: Found in the office building, in the western part of the castle
- Nuclear Infiltration: Found in the barracks
- Finding the bomb: Found in certain locations. Also given at the start of the level.
IGI 2: Covert Strike: Edit
- Production Facility: Found near the factory machinery in the factory
- Prison Escape: Found in one of the barracks
- Secret Weapons Lab: Found near the specific computer in the lab (3rd objective)
- In Project I.G.I., it is referred to as "Medipack", or "Medipack syringe" when picking it up.