IGI Databank: IGI 2 > Campaign 2 Libya > Mission 8: Libyan Rendezvous
- Meet the bribed local militia man to be guided to the surveilance room
- Shut down the surveillance cameras for the hotel
- Pick up explosive charge
- Blow up the refueling vehicle in the market place
- Neutralise the intelligence operatives guarding Priboi
- Get to the hotel and rescue priboi
- As soon as you reach the jetty, drop to a crouch.
- Move up the jetty and kill the lone guard when he’s standing by the crates and can’t see you.
- Head straight on from the jetty (with the civilian on your left) and up the main street.
- Turn left. Kill the guard in the alley with your handgun, then the sniper with a long-range headshot.
- Now head further down the alley.
- Head into the alcove with boxes nearby and lie flat.
- Quickly kill the two guards with headshots.
- Move towards the bodies at a crouch and look down the next alley to your right, and up. Shoot the guard on the roof ahead.
- Go back to the start and meet the civilian.
- Follow the civilian — you need him alive. He will give the password and you can now get into the surveillance room.
- Crouch round the door.
- You should be able kill the guard straight away before he spots you
- Shoot the camera inside before turning the system off.
- Turn back, and look for a ladder near the corner you just came round.
- Climb the ladder.
- Kill the sniper out with a headshot from your handgun, and grab the C4.
- Jump over the balcony next to the C4 (towards the market) and land on the ground.
- Crouch through the archway ahead and to your left.
- You will see the truck for objective 4 ahead.
- Crouch round the edge of the marketplace and plant the C4.
- Once the C4 is planted, move directly ahead from the truck towards the hotel containing Priboi, but stay in the marketplace.
- Head for the stalls and croue entrance.
- Go upstairs, turn left and meet up with your old pal Priboi...
[ M I S S I O N C O M P L E T E ]