IGI Databank: IGI 2 > Campaign 2 Libya > Mission 10: Priboi's Villa
- Take Backup of Priboi's computer records
- Pick up the envelope located in the safe in Priboi's bedroom
- Get out of there in Priboi's Limousine, located in the garage compound
- Lie flat on the ground and shoot the 3 guards ouside the villa.
- Kill the sniper on top of the highest building.
- Similarly kill all the guards you can see from the mountain.
- Now come near the villa and pick up Uzi of the 3 guards you killed in the beginning.
- Pick up the lock of the main gate and immediatly kill the guard on the right side and run upstairs. Unlock the door and kill the guard.
- Climb the ladder and lie in such a position that your gun points towards the door.
- Make some noise so that everyone notice where you are. Guards will come upstair one by one. Kill them. Its very easy.
- Once all guards are killed, drop down into the room, pick up some ammo and come down. Kill any survivor (if any).
- Shoot the Camera and drop your Uzi near the inner gate after shooting the other two cameras.
- Now go into the building in the left side. Upstairs there are two guards, kill them and pick up jackhammer.
- Now come to the inner gate and unlock it.
- After unlockin it, many guards will come one by one. Kill them Go back and pick up the uzi you threw there.
- Now come downstairs, kill the remaining guards. When you reach the pool, shoot the camera.
- Break the window to enter the bedroom. Here is your objective 1.
- Head into the room opposite, open the safe next to the bed and take the papers.
- Head back out the way you came, sneak your way through the garage compound to reach the garage
- Open the garage and steal the limousine.
[ M I S S I O N C O M P L E T E ]